Lookbook

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

     This one for Russian designer who just have finished the art school. She is young and very enthusiastic about fashion. This is her first and general collection for last exam. The main idea of this collection is about "the message". Why? I really tried to understand and ask her but she couldn't explain clearly what does it mean. But I find it is very nice and naive but she has this conception and I hope she will have a full picture of fashion. Unfortunately, the Russian fashion is something what I can't to explain, and I don't know when there will be something really interesting.

     But I wish everyone who try to make clothes in Russia, be patient and rty, try ,try!   



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite ⥈

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia Day 2

behind her smile